Lately I needed to get a random date from an MS SQL Server, and it was a real pain to find something on google about it. Luckily I stumbled upon the blog of Ben Nadel who has written a great article about Getting A Random Date From A Date Range In SQL.
- Confluence Excel Macro: Last Row and Column is Not Working
- If testing is quality assurance…
- Flying Under The Radar – how conventional testing was secretly transformed into sapient testing (agileTD 2013)
- Agile Testing is nonsense, because Agile is Testing (agileTD 2013)
- Changing Your Testing Mindset (agileTD 2013)