- Confluence Excel Macro: Last Row and Column is Not Working
- If testing is quality assurance…
- Flying Under The Radar – how conventional testing was secretly transformed into sapient testing (agileTD 2013)
- Agile Testing is nonsense, because Agile is Testing (agileTD 2013)
- Changing Your Testing Mindset (agileTD 2013)
Schlagwort-Archive: programming skills
Why should (agile) testers have programming skills? They are testers, not programmers. Why to know how to code, if it isn’t your job to do so?