This was the opening keynote of the conference, done by Johanna Rothman (@johannarothman). Johanna was so nice to publish her slides on slideshare, find them embedded at te end of this article.
Schlagwort: agiletd 2011
Andreas Schliep (@andreasschliep) talked about how to test your organization, he started by telling about his experience about playing the ballpoint exercise, which is a kind of scrum-simulation, where the team has to do an exercise, then do a retrospective, and starts to iterate (and hopefully improve).
Gojko Adzic (@gojkoadzic)talked about the five key challenges he sees for agile testers tomorrow. He has two basic statementes/ assumption which guide him to these challenges: Technology is changing fast and the field of agile testing is quite well defined today.
According to Gojko, these challenges are
- shorter delivery phases
- agile is now mainstream
- faster feedback
- large „enterprise“ projects
- validating business, not software
Agile Testing Days 2011
From monday to wednesday I had the chance to visit the Agile Testing Days in Potsdam. It was an awesome event: I met a lot of interesting people (delegates, speakers & tutors), had many interesting conversations, met former colleagues, listened to amazing talks, and learned a lot. Far too much to wrap everything up in one blog posting. Therefor I will use this article to list up all the articles about the Agile Testing Days 2011 (#agileTD), the list will be updated as a add articles, so drop in from while to while, or subscribe to the RSS-feed:
- Agile Testing and Test Management, Johanna Rothmann
- What Testers and Developers Can Learn From Each Other, David Evans
- Do agile teams have wider awareness fields?, Rob Lambert
- Who do You Trust? Beware of Your Brain, Linda Rising
- Product Management using Effect Mapping, Gojko Adzic
- Appendix A: Lessons Learned since Agile Testing Was Published, Lisa Crispin & Janet Gregory
- A Balanced Test Strategy Strengthens the Team, Anko Tijman
- Testing your Organization, Andreas Schliep
- Five key challenges for agile testers tomorrow, Gojko Adzic