Here a quick list of articles I´ve read during the last month:
Some of the covered topics:
- How to tell the difference between good and bad code
- How to write good code and how to transform bad code into good code
- How to communicate intentions through code
- How to create good names, good functions, good objects, and good classes
- How to format code for maximum readability
Two weeks ago, at work we had the kick-off-session for a „Book Study Group“.
In a former „book swashing session“ facilitated by Deborah Preuss and Sebastian Lang, it came out that we want to start with „Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers and Agile Teams“ by Lisa Crispin & Janet Gregory or with „Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship“ by Robert C. Martin.